[Loadstone] Contacting the old Symbian Loadstone's developers

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jan 12 00:01:33 PST 2018

The original documentation is something I don't think I have anywhere. It
was on the original Loadstone site and I didn't have control of that.
I'd really like to find a backup of that site, it would probably be good to
have the original at least for historical purposes. I may have a tarball of
some of this somewhere but I'm not sure.