[Loadstone] Contacting the old Symbian Loadstone's developers

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jan 11 15:51:35 PST 2018

The sensors stuff was a plugin that installed on top of the existing sdk. It
was available from Symbian but who knows now. The gnupoc package refered to
in the compiling instructions is still available, just substitute shawnk.ca
where it says svn.loadstone-gps.com (that's what this was an alias for in
the first place) and it'll work fine. This is a rather large package that
contains the complete development environment so trying to patch bits on to
your existing set up may be a matter of finding the needed files and putting
them in the correct places.
It's interesting the garmin receivers use multiple rfcom channels, I haven't
seen that in a bluetooth receiver before. I wonder if your fix for this
would break support for other receivers? I'm glad I don't have to worry
about trying to get that support patched in, that would take some rewriting
as to how the gps receiver information is stored.