[Loadstone] Bluetooth Receiver Question

Dick Wamser thesnappification911 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:41:48 PDT 2017

Hello all: well, good news on battery life. iOS11 shall be very easy on batteries. I’ve in the 11 Beta program. And, if you start out with a full or nearly full charge, Loadstone can chatter like a monkey for at least two hours straight with at least fifty per cent of battery life left.
Dick, Donna and Oboe. (OR911)

Sent from my iPad