[Loadstone] Bluetooth Receiver Question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Sep 7 11:06:22 PDT 2017

You can use a bluetooth receiver with Loadstone but it has to be one
compatible with the iPhone. This is a restriction imposed by the iPhone, not
Loadstone itself. There are a few of these receivers out there I think but I
have no experience with them. As far as I know if you have one of these you
just connect it and any program that would use the internal GPS would use
the receiver instead.