[Loadstone] Can't remember how to get going!

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Oct 1 22:55:50 PDT 2017

The Symbian version never did this and neither does the current version of
Loadstone. This is all answered in the faq. If the video tutorials aren't
your thing you can always read the text versions on the help section of the
Loadstone website: https://www.loadstone-gps.com that's also where you'll
find the latest news and updates.