[Loadstone] March 5 2017 Loadstone update videos

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Mar 7 01:14:22 GMT 2017

Hello list. It's been a while since my last post but development of
Loadstone for IOS has been proceeding at quite a pace. There are two new
video updates for those interested in seeing the new features:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ddZeBy4EiY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu38rJmpCRw
There are a few things I forgot to mention in the videos, the program is
currently being beta tested by a small group of testers. Translation in to
other languages is also being worked on. Currently there's a Polish
translation that's mostly complete. I'll be posting more about beta testing
and language translation soon.
The program is becoming quite usable and does most of the needed navigation
functions. I've been able to retire my old nokia phone and gps receiver to a
drawer and have been using Loadstone on my iPhone for my gps needs for a
while now.