[Loadstone] Checkpoints Question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jul 30 22:25:53 PDT 2017

Once you've imported checkpoints to a file that file becomes active
automatically. To control which checkpoints databases you have active just
go to the databases tab, then to checkpoints. There you'll see a list of
checkpoints databases as well as the option to add a new one. Just double
tap on a filename to select or unselect it. When it's selected then that
checkpoints database is active. You can have as many checkpoints databases
active as you want.