[Loadstone] Show next checkpoint button

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 27 00:09:48 PDT 2017

Loadstone will use the magnetic compass for the closest point function when
you're stationary. This means you can point the phone in a given direction
and get the closest point related to the direction the phone is pointing.
This doesn't happen when your moving thoe, at that point you may have the
phone in any position making use of the magnetic compass for that purpose
useless.