[Loadstone] Show next checkpoint button

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Jul 27 00:05:18 PDT 2017

The checkpoint scanning may be tweaked at some point to do this. One of the
problems is that when you start slowing down just before what's considdered
a stop the course can get rather shaky, making it difficult to determine
what you're actually getting closest to. Sometimes when you're stopped you
can use the show last checkpoint button and it'll work, it all depends on if
you were getting close to a checkpoint just before you stopped. In that case
the bearing is still related to the direction you were travelling just
before stopping. There are probably some adjustments that can be made to
help with these problems.