[Loadstone] Show next checkpoint button

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Wed Jul 26 23:40:23 PDT 2017

Again, while I have no iOS devices, something I specifically liked about
old loadstone was that it didn't use the magnetic compass as such, but,
rather worked on average movement directions - meant you didn't have to
hold the phone in a specific orientation/position for it to be able to
guide you - something I get irritated by with some of the android
software I have played around with.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker