[Loadstone] File Extention Question

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Tue Jul 25 14:28:01 PDT 2017

This probably relates to windows explorer's option to display file
extensions, or not?

As in, what version of windows are you running, and, if you just
highlight the file, hit F2 to activate rename, select the whole file
name, including the .txt extension, and type in a new one with the new
extension, doesn't that change it?

Alternatively, you could do a batch rename from the command line using
something along the lines of the follow2ingt, from the correct path:

ren *.txt *.ilx

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker