[Loadstone] Loadstone import/export?

Sharo z.22 at gmx.de
Tue Jul 25 08:47:47 PDT 2017

Hello,
close itthe app switcher is not a good idea, because you do not always have
time to do this when you're in stress.
Therefore, it would be better to find a way, such as for example that the
app automatically deactivated after 5 minutes, if you no longer use it or
when
screen locked.
Because this function also have other apps.
Kind regards, Sharo.