[Loadstone] Loadstone GPS 1.0 for iPhone released

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 25 05:46:11 PDT 2017

The website is still very much in development. The documentation is being
written and will hopefully be up soon.
To create checkpoints is actually pretty easy, if you find a point you want
to check either in the show neighbourhood function or find point function
just tap on it and it'll be checked. You may get a prompt asking which
checkpoints database you want to save the point to, in that case you can
pick an existing database or add a new one.