[Loadstone] Loadstone import/export?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 24 02:15:25 PDT 2017

No, the same is not true for osm databases. These databases are a completely
different format than Loadstone databases. If you want data from osm then
you should use Pointshare to import it. Pointshare contains all data from
OpenStreetMap as well as calculated intersections, data from other public
mapping sources, and data contributed by other Loadstone users. To use
Pointshare, just go to the databases tab and use the Pointshare option.