[Loadstone] Loadstone import/export?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Jul 23 23:12:54 PDT 2017

The easiest way to get a database of points is to go to the databases tab,
then to pointshare and then from there select either get points by civic
location or get points near a point. Get points by civic location is
probably the easiest, this options lets you select one or more locations to
download points for. By default your current location will be selected.
If you have previous points databases from the old version of loadstone that
you'd like to import then do the following:
Make sure the files have an .ilspt extension,
Then send them to yourself via email, attach the files to an email message
Then open that message on your iPhone,
You'll see the name of the attached file so tap on that and then go to the
share button,
There will be a copy to Loadstone option so just tap that and then Loadstone
will open and give you further prompts.