[Loadstone] Advantages of Loadstone GPS for iOS versus other aps?

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Sun Jul 23 14:28:03 PDT 2017

While I have almost no experience with any iOS devices, if the latest
version of loadstone works in a fashion similar to the symbian version,
then, as far as I'm concerned, the primary advantage would be that it
doesn't rely on third-party map data, but, lets you define your own
points, and then offers directional instructions point to point.

So, this would then let you define your own routes, paying a lot more
attention to landmarks of the sort that are related to orientation and
mobility, etc.

But, like said, have no experience with iOS as such, and, the closest on
the android platform is dotwalker, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA