[Loadstone] definition of turning circle

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 24 14:07:20 PDT 2017

I can't say for sure, maybe these are round abouts or traffic circles? I
think those are where cars go around until they can turn on to the street
they want. Maybe they're something completely different. The website
http://www.openstreetmap.org has wiki entries for all these point tags that
can show up. There are around 1200 of these tags and I couldn't begin to
tell you the definition of some of them. Loadstone includes these for
completeness assuming someone, somewhere, knows what they are.