[Loadstone] Feature Suggestion

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Aug 24 13:57:43 PDT 2017

This setting is actually part of the iOS location framework and can be a bit
confusing. Some of the functions in this framework can wake an app up even
if it's been killed with the app switcher. I've never been a fan of apps
that kind of sort of keep running even after being killed so Loadstone
doesn't use any of these functions. When Loadstone is running it's running,
using the locations system to the best of it's abilities. When you kill
Loadstone with the task switcher it's dead, not running at all. This is why
we only need the two location settings, never, which really doesn't make
much sence, and always, since that's what you'd want when Loadstone is
running.
Loadstone will of course keep running if it's switched to the background.
Basically, if Loadstone is in the list of apps in the app switcher it's
running, if it's not there then it's completely stopped.