[Loadstone] definition of turning circle

Dick Wamser thesnappification911 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 10:46:11 PDT 2017

Hello. Swell app. Especially when idiots like me, after trying to make it work for a week, decide to follow directions and load a database first? TSK TSK TSK.Now that I’ve done that and am exploring my neighborhood, I see on East Central Avenue, a prime artery in our town, things called turning circles. I’ve always associated them with dead end streets: but East Central has none of these. Could be a dead end sidestreet, of which there  are many: but there is no indication of an intersection.
I can live for days on end without a personal reply: just add it to your next data update: be it txt or video. OK? Thanks.

Dick, Donna and Oboe.
(Or911)

Sent from my iPhone