[Loadstone] Pointshare Trouble

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 15 06:19:44 PDT 2017

I really don't like how the web view handles these pickers. I find that you
have to be quite straight when doing the finger swipe or it doesn't seem to
work. Then you have to select the done button for the picker. These
seem to jump in and out of focus randomly. This isn't just a Pointshare
thing, but the way they seem to be handled in general. There may be a short
delay  as data for the newly selected item is loaded.
This entire interface is being rewritten and will work better in the next
update.