[Loadstone] Finally!

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Aug 14 16:51:37 PDT 2017

Glad to see you got things up and running.
Now that Pointshare is merged with OpenStreetMap data you may find a lot of
your points are already in the database. On the other hand you may have a
lot of personal points and at the very least you may want to go through and
update them, to at least set the category if nothing else. If something is
really private then you may want to set the point's status to private so it
doesn't get shared with the world if you upload to Pointshare.
Uploading to Pointshare is extremely easy, just go to the databases tab,
then to points. When you're on a file you want to upload to pointshare just
select the send to Pointshare action from it's actions list and that's it.
It'll upload the file and let you know how many points were updated or
inserted. You don't even have to export the database to a text file if you
don't want to, you only have to do that if you're wanting to send the output to
another program compatible with Loadstone's format.
Loadstone should be compatible with file sharing via itunes. I think the
main problem is itunes, it really sucks for transfering anything.