[Loadstone] File Transfer Using ITunes

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Aug 9 22:10:53 PDT 2017

Are you sure this is a text file and not a binary database? How big could
this file be that it won't send via email? If it really won't work maybe
just start fresh by downloading data from Pointshare. If the file really
does contain valid data then maybe you should login to Pointshare with your
pc and upload it.