[Loadstone] How are things going with the iPhone?

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Tue May 10 18:20:28 BST 2016

How are things going with porting Loadstone to the IPhone?  Is there
anything you need to facilitate things?  I will be going camping on my
honeymoon on May 17 and will probably miss Loadstone big-time!  I certainly
don't expect Loadstone to be ported by then.  From the little I know about
programming languages and the good deal I know about Loadstone's developers,
porting Loadstone to an IPhone such that the program meets the quality users
have come to expect is not easy.  I certainly couldn't do it.

Mike Hanson