[Loadstone] Temporary alternative?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Jul 12 01:11:14 BST 2016

I think seeing assistant move isn't too bad. It can import loadstone
databases and uses openstreetmap data. It's checkpoint logic can be a bit
flakey thoe and it doesn't seem to take in to account how accurate the
signal may be. I once saw its accuracy say something like 24000 metres and
it was still trying to use that as a valid signal.
I will say they've done a pretty good job thoe and I'm using interface
elements of this program for loadstone.