[Loadstone] Temporary alternative?

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Tue Jul 12 01:02:47 BST 2016

Mike, really not relevant, but, on my android phones I have a couple of apps that have allowed me to import old loadstone databases - dotWalker, seeing assistant move light, etc., and that last one also uses google maps data, whereas dotWalker uses open street map data, at the same time, but anyway.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA