[Loadstone] How are Things Going-Project Ray

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Apr 6 00:03:36 BST 2016

The porting is going kind of slowly but it is coming along. There's a lot to
learn and it's a complete rethink compared to the Nokia version of
loadstone. I have the basic location functions working, latitude/longitude,
speed, course, magnetic heading, those kinds of things. I have speech
working for those functions either using voiceover or the internal speech
synthesizer. The structures are in place to store the program settings.
There's not much in the way of user interface yet thoe, that's going to be
the hardest part I think.