[Loadstone] Bluetooth Receiver Use with IPhone

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Tue Apr 5 16:36:11 BST 2016

Mike,

I have not used a Bluetooth receiver since the days of my Nokia but you should be aware that the GPS receiver in the phone will always have a signal any place an external receiver gets one. As for cellular coverage an external receiver isn't a factor.

My solution to the battery problem is to buy an extended battery. It will require a Lightning wire. I have one small one and am waiting to get an Banker 26,800 ma external battery so I can maintain charge in my bone conduction headphones as well. Either way there is extra hardware to carry about.

Cheers.

Dale Leavens.