[Loadstone] Accessible Program for Hiking

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 16:28:32 GMT 2015

Hi,
That is the only advantage of Ios, that is, the app that is 70% similar to
Loadstone! In my opinion, that's why so few donations are out there... I
think that us Android users would want a similar app more than those who
already have a solution. Now if someone asks me why then I don't buy an
Ihpone, I would go back to the reasons discussed in another, dropped topick.
I don't like being right when saying things like this, but my previsions
about the lack of response is starting to be seen even before the porting
has started... Unfortunately...
Best,
          Miloš Pržić
Twitter: MilosPrzic