[Loadstone] Accessible Program for Hiking

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 29 22:35:40 GMT 2015

The only program I've found that was rather loadstone like is called seeing
assistant move. It can even take loadstone text databases and checkpoint
files. I think this program will be a good start as to how the iphone
version of loadstone will look. I'd say it's about 60 or 70% of what
loadstone did but is missing some features. It does allow to use it without
a data connection since the mapping data is stored on the phone.