[Loadstone] What is necessary?

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Mon Oct 26 20:38:14 GMT 2015

Please accept my apologies if this has been covered.  What is necessary to
allow Loadstone's developers to port it to android?  I can't help with
money.  I have done what I can at this time.  I wish I could do more.  Like
Shawn, I would like to see Loadstone ported to every platform out there.

Do you need equipment?  If so, do you need different phones or would one
particular phone suffice? Do you need developer tools you can access without
sight?  I believe that was one issue.  I will be happy to do what I can to
facilitate porting Loadstone to an android.  I know someone who might have
contacts with Google.  No guarantees but I will see if I can do anything
once I know what is necessary.

Mike Hanson