[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Oct 23 03:14:55 BST 2015

[quoted lines by Dale Leavens on 2015/10/22 at 21:59 -0400]

>For someone not concerned about Loadstone you certainly have used up
>bandwidth.

Now, come on! I haven't posted here for years. And now, just because I've
posted maybe three or four messages in one thread, you claim I take upa a lot
of bandwith. Go figure. You're just throwing out an entirely nonsensical claim
in an attempt to try to silence me just because you don't like what I've been
saying.

This'll probably be my last comment on the issue. I chose to enter this
conversation because, quite frankly, Shawn presented a pack of lies as though
they were facts. Lying like that is a terrible thing. That's the only reason I
chose to get involved.

I'll be glad to shut up if you prefer his lies. No problem.

I've remained subscribed to this mailing list in case I could ever be helpful
to anyone. If you'd prefer that I unsubscribe then I'll do so. Just let me
know.

Also, I myself shall be making a decision as to whether or not I'll continue to
hang around here. If this mailing list continues to be an environment that I
find distasteful then I'll leave of my own accord. One way you can guarantee
that I'll quietly leave is to keep on wanting to hear lies and the
justifications for those lies. If lies win out over truth then I'm gone.