[Loadstone] Project Ray

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Oct 22 23:58:20 BST 2015

Has anybody on this list heard of Project Ray?  I believe they are producing
a simple but relatively accessible android phone for users with visual
impairments.  They might know of some workarounds for making the android
accessible and for working with development tools that appear to be
relatively inaccessible.

I will leave further action to the apparently large and critical group of
people who use android.  I have a word of advice for this group.  Come up
with solutions, as opposed to criticizing Loadstone's developers.  That will
give you more credibility.

Mike Hanson