[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Dale Leavens dleavens at puc.net
Thu Oct 22 23:26:28 BST 2015

Dave,

Frankly it is you who doesn't like Shawn's decision to port to the iPhone.
He has given his reasons. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they
are invalid or that he is some sort of spoon fed blind person.

All of us had to choose iPhone or Android device and considered all sorts of
things before taking a decision, some of our considerations may have been
incorrect or misguided but not invalid, based on experience and the best
information available to us at the time.

There is no good reason why you should really be concerned, perhaps you
should try BlindSquare or SeeingEye, both capable GPS solutions aimed at
meeting the needs of the blind.

Suck it up! This is getting tiresome.

Dale Leavens.