[Loadstone] Apple Store-Android Thoughts

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 22 21:48:14 BST 2015

I think you're correct about the price for the app store. I'll have to look
in to all this and I think we're a ways from that yet.
Once loadstone is written the plan is to put it up on the app store and I'm
thinking the price would be $10. I think that's reasonable and it would only
take 12 users per year to cover the cost of keeping the app on the store. If
we can't get even that amount of users then the project probably isn't worth
doing.
I guess apple's approval process has its good and bad points. The good would
be you could at least expect some level of functionallity. The bad could be
if you get turned down for some reason. I don't know if google play has any
sort of approval process but I'd imagine there's something.