[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 22 21:38:10 BST 2015

As a developer I would find a report like mine to be rather valuable. It
could be a sign of needed user interface changes. In this case maybe the
talkback setting should be closer to the top of the list so it's always on
the first screen. Maybe the setting could move closer to the bottom if
talkback is enabled? Just ideas. Maybe the accessibility shortcut gesture
should always default to on? Why in the world it would be disabled is
another question. Maybe setting lists that are too long need to be grouped
in to more subgroups? When designing any project the user interface is by
far the hardest part and causes the most discussion amung the users. As far
as accessibility goes there's always more maturing to do, that goes for all
platforms.