[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 22 20:29:15 BST 2015

Well, not to get in to an argument here but what I reported was facts since
they happened. I can only report on my experience with the available
knowledge at the time.
Thanks for your explanation about the accessibility settings. In some ways
your explanation points out the problems, the talkback setting at the bottom
of a screen that may have to be scrolled, the accessibility shortcut that
may or may not be enabled. This would seem to indicate that the android
accessibility is still in the process of maturing. It's good to know that
it's getting there and seems to be changing rapidly. All this rapid change
can cause problems for users thoe as there can be a lot of misinformation
out there and it's hard to determine what exactly is current. There would
also be a lot of devices out there with different versions of the software
so what will happen on any given device may be hard to predict.