[Loadstone] One Respectful Request-What I Have Heard

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 22 20:00:31 BST 2015

Unfortunately converting the symbian databases isn't possible since it's a
binary format known only to symbian. Since symbian is now dead I guess it'll
never be known.
If you have a database you need converted I or another current loadstone
user could convert it to text for you. I think that's the best we can do as
far as the old data goes. If there's data you want to keep the best bet is
to export it to text if possible.
This is one of the things I'm looking forward to with redesigning loadstone,
a real and capable database engine using files in a known format. That was
always the weak point of loadstone, being tied to a binary-only format that
nobody knows and a database engine that was close to useless.