[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:23:35 BST 2015

Hey Shawn,
Nice and argumented thaughts. Glad that you are openned to see beyond your
own experiences and opinions, differently from the most part of your fellow
ios users. The secret is, stay away from the Ios logic. Try thinking
differently and expecting different ways of working, just as is the case
with, for example, Windows and Mac or Windows and Linux. If you think with
the windows logic when using a mac, you won't achieve much. same goes for
android and the ios logic. The logic difference even doesn't allow those two
platforms' accessibility to be compared completely.
Best,
          Miloš Pržić
Twitter: MilosPrzic
Skype: Milosh-hs