[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 22 03:44:46 BST 2015

No doubt I had poor sighted assistance. I think we've all had the experience
of having a sighted person read something that they're not sure about and
you don't know exactly how to guide them as to what you need. We did try the
steps you listed but for some reason didn't see anything about talkback. I
don't know if it wasn't there or if the person just didn't see it. I wish I
had known about that power switch trick, that might have helped things. Is
that accross all devices and versions or is it a new thing?
That's good to hear that there's the swipe left and right gestures to
explore screen elements, determining what's on the screen without these
would be rather difficult.
I really wish there was a comprehensive side by side comparison of ios and
android accessibility instead of trying to pick up all this information in
bits and peaces.