[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 13 09:30:31 BST 2015

Even if you could use html5 as a front end (just because you might be able
to do a thing doesn't mean you should) what would it talk to as a back end
without connectivity? That would have to be platform specific. Can you give
any examples of an application that does this? I can't think of any but
maybe they exist. When I say without connectivity I mean none at all, as in
the program could be used even when the device is in offline or airplane
mode.