[Loadstone] Loadstone for iPhone fundraiser

Emanuel Boboiu emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 22:17:33 BST 2015

Yes, it is very difficult to start now. If you use iPhone but you haven't a
Mac, you didn't use an Android etc, it like a chaos.
Nice, I didn't imagine you used Linux.. I don't know if Eclipse is
accessible, but I am sure it uses native GUI library from Linux, because it
work with SWT.

Anyway, if you start to make Loadstone for Android I will be directly
envolved in developing code. I have experience programming for Android, I
did programs with SQLite, TTS and other like this.
I am so sad that Symbian didn't go on a better way to be one of the 4
alternatives: Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Symbian.
You did a great work, a lot of code. I remembered, fon Android you can also
use C++ code. Maybe it would very easy to port it. I programmed only in
Java, I didn't try yet to insert C++ code, but I think it's very easy.
Loadstone hasn't alot of GUI and the port would be very easy. Of course I
speak without loking for Loadstone code.

Best regards,
   Manu