[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Emanuel Boboiu emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:50:44 BST 2015

I have a Samsung Young phone which I can give you for free, I can send it
from Romania via Mail if it's possible. It is a 60 euros price, but it has
everything: wifi, GPS, memory ram one giga, like an iPhone 5, it has 4 GB
internal storage and support a 64 SD card flash memory, I have here one of 8
GB which I can put inside before sending.
Of course this phone is small and it is not so confortable with talkback,
but everything can be done with a little patience. Even Google Maps works.
You can use of course Google Maps APIs for free.
If you are interested, my e-mail address is emanuelboboiu at gmail dot com.
    Best regards,
     Manu