[Loadstone] There is no resistance.

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sat Oct 10 14:12:35 BST 2015

I don't notice any resistance to porting Loadstone to android.  I have read
what I would consider sound objections, including difficulty of using
necessary development software without sight.

Moreover, Loadstone is open source if I am not mistaken.  I believe that
means anybody can change it.  There are people on this list who have written
additions to Loadstone if I am not mistaken.  Why doesn't one or why don't
more than one of them port Loadstone to work with an android?

Mike Hanson