[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Jacob Kruger jacob at blindza.co.za
Fri Oct 9 23:31:43 BST 2015

Shawn, have asked this question on the eyes-free mailing list, since there
are at least a few android users there who I think are located in Canada.

But, while I have no idea about phone sources in Canada myself, brands like
Huawei, Motorola, etc. would be the brands I think you might want to look
for, but, will pass on any responses from eyes-free list members.

By unlocked phone, presume you are referring to being able to install test
software on it?  If so, that has more to do with a simple setting you can
change on almost any android phone - settings, security/applications, and
enable installation of third-party apps - as in, install directly from .apk
package files off various sources, as opposed to installing directly from
google playstore.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker