[Loadstone] Porting to Android

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 9 13:47:56 BST 2015

I keep hearing about these sub $100 android devices, so hear's a challenge
for anyone, find a sub $100 android unlocked phone in Canada. The hardware
would at least have to have a gps and enough memory to hold a reasonable
amount of map data. It would also have to perform well with talkback. I look
forward to seeing what people come up with.
As for loadstone being a web app that's not what loadstone is all about. The
idea is to have it work without a data plan or connectivity of any kind. Of
course if you have connectivity even better for data loading and other
features but the basics will function offline.