[Loadstone] Loadstone for iPhone fundraiser

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 9 01:13:15 BST 2015

So who's going to keep track of all these committed amounts? It's going to
take a lot of small amounts to get to the needed amount so that's a lot of
tracking. Then of course everyone has to follow through with actual
donations. Then and only then can the project get going. By the time enough
money gets raised at this rate will we even still be using cell phones?