[Loadstone] I attempted to donate to Loadstone.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 8 02:16:15 BST 2015

Thanks for the donation.
The donation link on the loadstone site should still work but isn't the
current fundraiser. The current link is:
https://www.gofundme.com/loadstone-gps
Using this system allows us to do a few more things, mainly share the fund
raising campaign on the various social media platforms to hopefully spread
the word faster.
We will have to fix the link on the main loadstone site but that site hasn't
been worked on in a while.