[Loadstone] I attempted to donate to Loadstone.

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Wed Oct 7 17:14:52 BST 2015

I attempted to donate to Loadstone through the donate link on the Loadstone
website in the hope that my donation would go toward porting Loadstone to
the IPhone.  Please let me know if my donation did not go through.  I
believe those of us who use Loadstone have benefited from it.  If times and
technological changes require it to be ported to the IPhone, those of us who
have benefited from using it for years should be able to come up with
something to cover the costs of having it ported if possible.

Mike Hanson