[Loadstone] Loadstone for iPhone fundraiser

Emanuel Boboiu emanuelboboiu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 10:24:22 BST 2015

yes, iPhone was accessible first. In my region people have Nexus phones, I
hope you tested Android on a Nexus to see the accessibility.
I tried both and I didn't see differences in accessibility. . I just found
that on Android I can use Eloquence.
Of course a long time for many people the influence will depend of the area
where tey live, if there more people have iPhone, they will need an iPhone.
I work in a school for blind people and there are only 3 iPhones, but maybe
at least 50 Android phones, including nexus 5 or 6, samsung S6 Edge - as we
can see, the influence can be in another direction, an Android even more
expensive than an iPhone.

Shawn I am curious, which synthesyzer did you use for programming the
Loadstone. Can you use a human voice to write code?
It is just a curiosity, because I can not imagine myself writting code with
Vocalizer.

Anyway, the accessibility isn't a problem on Android, if you compare a Nexus
with iPhone, not with a cheaper phone.
To use Eclipse with Android SDK is very easy and accessible. There is also a
very good documentation.

Maybe the work for Loadstone for another platform will not start soon
considering these problems, but if it will, I will be the first one which
will donate at least 25 euros for Android version.

    Manu