[Loadstone] Loadstone for iPhone fundraiser

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 7 00:54:21 BST 2015

That's good to know that at least development is accessible. I've never used
eclipse so don't know anything about it.
I can imagine that using the emulator would be a problem but that seems to
be the case for everything, the symbian emulator never worked and the iphone
emulator apparently isn't accessible either. It's always better to test on
real hardware anyway.